打印

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

more practice...more practice...and more practice...
there is no short cut

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

First of all, listening. Generally speaking, the hearing is a big problem. Six levels of hearing the total score is 249 minutes, is a big head, caught the hearing, other disturbed also cannot run. So how to strengthen the hearing? The general version is more to listen to bai! Listen to always right. The yes ~ but I want to tell you, there's a better way. Is the dictation!!!!! It has been a learning English book, reverse legal English. Also is designed to practice dictation. Suggest you take years of hearing really writes the recording materials, insist on listening to find every day, listen to when the edge to write, learn to walk before you run. The ideal state is recording materials and correct can write, of course, is to play speed in normal time. Insist on three months of every day, English level at the dictation absolutely a big step. I have experience. Second is reading. Read not by the problem of ascension, reading, which is on a lot of browse English article, so as to form the certain English language feeling. Strongly suggest you don't get to try to give priority to, you stick to read every day some time (not too short), they do not understand the can be checked the check, remember as far as possible to record, common words many encounters the check a few times can also familiar. Repeat is most evident. The way only when the exams are still half a month from the practice of additional. Or writing. You should have let English textbook. No can also find a textbooks, new horizon college English course quite pretty good, can find a convenient. Every day, dozens of article also endorsed back about the same, the number is not good. The different stylistic articles to recite, the length of their grasp.
As long as we persist, six levels of high score is not very hard
本帖最近评分记录

direct method is give up japanese avs, try to Europen and American avs,

may be you can read more,listen more and write more.just spent more time on it,and try your best for it.

cet 6 is very easy
just come here everyday, then your leverl will be up.

First, about what u wrote, u have got some mistakes:

I got my cet6 score today and I got just 373 points. I am gonna (delete "to") challenge this (TEST) again in June.
Every day I (WORK) on cet6 very hard. I listen (TO) VOA every morning and do lots of reading (exerciseS). But the last thing I want to do is to recite all the words in dictionary. So, is there any way else I could learn new words and make my cet6 points up to 425?

second, u just keeping working. im sure u r on the rigth path. CET 6 is no big trouble. Got urself a little more faith!
本帖最近评分记录

you learn english everyday then you got a amazing score.

forget it. Or you will never reach it.

you can watche "old friends"every day!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 22:53